Research states that,
1 out of 2 people will develop cancer at sometime in their life.
Choose to eat healthy and practice preventative care
to protect, provide, and prosper.
Our bodies are our temples.
The Top Alkalizing Foods On The Planet:
1. Kale: Kale is one of if not the richest alkalizing food on the planet (oh kale ya!).
It’s rich in many vitamins and minerals that alkalize like calcium and magnesium. It’s a great source of chlorophyll which plays an important role in alkalizing the body.
2. Lemon: Lemon is acidic in nature but when in the human body it creates an alkalizing effect.
Once it enters the metabolism it’s minerals enter the bloodstream and really help to alkalize the body.
Lemon is also very rich in vitamin C which boosts immunity to prevent tumorous cancer growth.
3. Broccoli: One of the top alkalizing foods on the planet and a great source of fiber which is healthy for the Colon. It also contains sulforaphane which is a known anti-cancer compound.
Other foods worth consuming to alkalize the body are coconut water, any leafy greens, celery, cucumber, and most green vegetables in general because of the chlorophyll content in them.
The Top Anti-Inflammatory Foods On The Planet:
1. Turmeric: Turmeric is one of my favorite medicinal spices on the planet, coming from India. According to PubMed.gov, cancer rates in India are lower than those in western countries. Duke University found more than 200 citations for turmeric and cancer and more than 700 for curcumin and cancer.
In the book Phytochemicals: Mechanisms of Action, are discussed. Curcumin, which is the active compound in turmeric were effective in animal models in prevention and/or treatment of colon cancer, mammary cancer, prostate cancer, murine hepatocarcinogenesis (liver cancer in rats), esophageal cancer, and oral cancer. Duke said that the effectiveness of the herb against these cancers compared favorably with that reported for pharmaceuticals.
2. Blueberries: With a rich blend of nutrients and anthocyanin antioxidants, blueberries protect the brain and aid in anti-inflammatory efforts. They are low on the glycemic index (like most berries) which some people believe feed cancer cells already out of balance. They can also be frozen without effecting their antioxidant benefits, unlike many other foods.
Be sure to eat organic blueberries as new studies are showing that organic blueberries have higher concentrations of phenol antioxidants and anthocyanin antioxidants giving you the best anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer effects.
3. Flaxseeds: You may be wondering why flaxseeds made the list right? well, it’s the richest source of omega 3 fatty acids on the planet. Omega 3 fatty acids are one of the main drivers for creating an anti-inflammatory state within the body.
Other anti-inflammatory foods include, fish, walnuts, ginger, cloves, garlic.
Notice one more thing, Kale is green, Lemon is Yellow, Turmeric is orange, blueberry is blue and flaxseeds are brown. Notice the different colors? Eat the rainbow (the rainbow from the earth, not skittles) and you’ll notice dramatic positive effects.